Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ep. 9, Scene 6 *Need U Bad* (Darnell & Malik)

Scene 6

"Baby, there's nothingggg I wouldntttt do. To geeet back, whatttt, we haaad, when looove was, trueeeee. Don't liiiie, I'd give up all I've gotttt. Juuust so I, can get, back in my, spottttt, ohhh, ohhh I NEED YOU BAD AS A HEARTBEAT!..."

Darnell's House-Interior-Bedroom"Need U Bad" by Jazmine Sullivan opens the scene. Darnell is getting ready for bed, brushing his hair in the mirror. Malik comes out of the bathroom, rubbing his hair with a towel and than throw it on the bed, going behind Darnell and grabbing him around the waist, kissing his neck. Darnell smiles, enjoying it and Malik takes him to the bed, Darnell hits the lights on the way.

Darnell
I don't know what it is about you, Mr.Kyle but...I THINK...that I might want you in my bed for an indefinite period of time.

Malik(playing with Darnell's stomach)You want me to be your--permanent bed buddy?

Darnell sits up, looking serious.

Darnell
No. I just want you to be permanent.

Malik knows what Darnell means and pauses for a moment. Darnell doesn't say anything, knowing he put a lot out there just now and doesn't know what to expect.

Malik
And...I wanna be. I've been thinking about this for awhile, now that I know you're serious about us...I can give you this.

Malik goes into the drawer and pulls out an envelope, handing it to Darnell who gets excited.

Darnell
Gifts! You know JUST how to get to my heart...
(starts opening it)
It feels like...

Darnell opens the envelope and pulls out a credit card.

Darnell
An Amex? I already got my own, hello? I'm on American Express' "Do Call Every Time There's A New Level Of Credit Card" list.

Malik
Ten thousand dollars. Shopping spree. On me.

Darnell's eyes go wide and he jumps up and down in the bed, excited as hell about this. He than jumps on Malik but is so excited, the two fall to the floor.

End of Scene.

How do you feel about the relationship Malik and Darnell have?

Send comments to twitter.com/boyfriendznews

No comments:

Post a Comment