Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ep. 9, Scene 4 Grandmama Kim Helps Julian

Z/Stony's Apartment-Interior-HallwayStony and Julian are walking into the building. They go through the glass doors and as they start to walk down the hall, someone calls out to them.

Kim
WHO is THAT pumping down the runway? I know that's my girllllls, Stony and Julian.

Stony makes a face like "damn, we're caught" and than turns around smiling. It's Kim, the transsexual in transition who is the most nicest woman in the world. She has long hair, is an older woman though looks young, is very very pretty, dresses nicely, and has a pleasant voice. She also has the ability to talk for sometime and somehow, you're unable to leave the conversation because you feel bad. Julian turns around, smiling at her.

Julian
Hi, Kim! You look fabulous as always.They kiss each other on the cheek.

Kim
Thank you! Just--a little--something I threw on to impress Mr.President tonight, Barack aint ready honey, Michelle better watch OUT!
(taps the brim on Julian's fedora hat)
And look at you! Looking like a Ne-Yo. MISS Ne-Yo.

Stony and Julian smile. Kim is always so funny. And loud.

Kim
What trouble you two bout to get into?

Stony
Well, we j...

Kim
Cause childdddd, you KNOW I can gets ya in some trouble, okayyy! Obama better watch out, I got my eye on him.

Julian looks like "what does that have to do with anything?" but smiles.

Kim
Where the other two children, my sickning diva and that HOT miss snooty thang? Childddd, homegirl can work on my last nerve she can just talk! Ticky, ticky, ticky, ticky. Ticky, ticky, ticky, ticky! I be wanting to hush her up something fierce, honey!
(points; smiles)
But I love her though!

Stony
Glad somebody do.

Kim
Ya'll is a MESS!
(to Julian)
And Miss Thing, who was that FINE piece of trade you brought up in here the night diva was doing her show-show? Honeyyyy, I almost dropped the soap on purpose! He is decepticon tea, bitch!

Julian looks like he's about to start crying.

Stony
Oh no please, don't get him started on this.

Kim
I already DIDDD, girl! You see she busting at the seams to tell grandmama what's wrong...
(soft voice)
What's wrong, baby? He put it on ya too rough? Cause childdddd, I know how them "I Need A SOLDIER" boys can be, I had a couple myself...
(whistful)
Obama...

JulianIt's too long of a story, Kim, I can't...

Kim
Cute little thing realized he aint as straight as the arrow he thought he was and now he tryna--mess up ya thing with the Kool-Aid smiling boy with the constant grin on his face that drives that fierce Jag?

Stony
How did you know all of that?KimGrandmama knows everything, child, you KNOW these walls bout as strong as the pins holding this weave in my head. Girllls, stay natural, it is NOT the tea, honey.

Julian
What should I do, Kim? I'm torn...I don't know who to choose. I really care about both of them.KimHoney listen, you need to follow YOUR heart, ok. YOUR voice. Whatever that little person in...
(points to Julian's heart)
There, tells YOU to do. You NEED to listen. Cause the heart NEVER lies. And if you lie with dogs ya gonna get fleas than the fleas gonna get you so...don't be scared to hurt someone. In the end, you're only pulling the ducktape off sooner rather than later.

Julian ponders that...he doesn't want to hurt anyone but knows that's enivitable. Stony's cellphone rings. He sees who it is and answers it.

Stony
Baby! I've been trying to call you all day, we need to t...you in jail?!...

Julian and Kim both look shocked.

Stony
Alright baby, I'll be right there...take my time? Why do you sound like you don't care you locked up?
(eyes wide)
Cause you locked up with the boys and you don't wanna leave, mary!...Terrance and Vernon are in jail with you?

Julian's eyes go wide now, Terrance and Vernon are in jail?!

Stony
We'll be there soon, bye baby.
(hangs up; shocked)
My boyfriend is in jail for beating up my ex-boyfriend.
(to Julian)
And YOUR TWO boyfriends are in jail for beating up each other.

End of Scene.

Send comments to twitter.com/boyfriendznews

No comments:

Post a Comment