Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ep. 9, Scene 3 *Battle for Julian's Heart*

Scene 3

"Move, If U Wanna, If U Wanna, If U Wanna, Move, Move, If U Wanna, If U Wanna, If U Wanna, Move, Move..."


Gym-Parking Lot"Move (If U Wanna)" by Mims opens the scene. Vernon is leaving the gym, walking through the parking lot to his car. However, he sees his car and also sees Terrance leaning on the hood of it. This was bound to happen sooner or later, Vernon just hopes that it doesn't have to go down in a bad way.

Vernon
Can you...get off my car, bruh?

Terrance gets up nicely, Vernon walks up to the car so he's now a little closer to Terrance...clearly there's tension.

Terrance
(smiling slightly)
Oh--my bad, homie. I shoulda asked your permission before I--took a little seat on your ride.(serious)
Did you ask MY permission too kiss Julian last week when you pulled that little stunt?!

Vernon
Yo, please don't raise your voice at me, man. Julian's with you, I got it and--I'm...

Terrance
You're SOR-RY. That's all you gotta say, Vernon than we can let bygones be bygones and all that good stuff. I'll forget all about it.

Vernon bites his tongue...he was in the wrong but does Terrance know that Julian kissed him again after the show? Probably not.

Vernon
I'm sorry.

Terrance
(winks)
Good man. You know, I know dudes like you, homie. Prey on the--trusting, lovable, nice as hell gay guys so you can get ya rocks off when you want to and than go back to your girl at the end of the night...

Vernon
(offended)
It's not LIKE THAT between me and Julian, you don't know NOTHING about our relationship so don't...

Terrance
Relationship? Whoa, whoa, you--you bold, aint you? Where you living at, homie? Them--S-Curls too tight or something? You and MY baby...don't have anything.

Vernon wants to tell him about the OTHER kiss but just nods his head, wanting to avoid any further confrontation.

Vernon
You got it, Terrance. Me and Julian don't have anything at all.

Vernon opens his trunk and throws his bag in there.

Terrance
(pause)
Julian doesn't deserve somebody like you.

Vernon stops. Those words getting to him.

Terrance
Somebody who's--confused. Unsure of themselves. Someone whose NOT quite ready to--OUT themselves, just yet to the world. Get my drift?

Vernon
No.
(closes the trunk)
But I'm starting to get pissed off. You got an issue with me, Terrance?

Terrance now gets mad and gets in Vernon's face.

Terrance
I got an issue with you pushing up on my man, so yeah, I GUESS we-got-some issues.

Vernon
If Julian was ya man like you say he is THAN we wouldn't be having this conversation...you threatened by me and it's showing alllll over your face.

Terrance knows he's right but stands strong.

Vernon
I shouldn't have kissed him during the show. I apologized for that...I'm NOT gonna apologize for Julian kissing ME afterward.

Terrance
(angry; shocked)
What?! You lying!

Vernon
After the show. After you BOUNCED, on "ya man". You don't do that, man. You was feeling some type of way about what happened, you shoulda stayed and TALKED to him, that's what a REAL man woulda did.

Terrance
(angry)
Yeah, cause that's what...

Terrance punches Vernon who is flung onto the hood of his car by the impact.

Terrance
YOU did, right?!
(points to Vernon)
STAY AWAY from Julian.

Vernon gets up from the car and punches Terrance in the face, a fight in the parking lot commences.

Police Station-Interior-Holding Cell

Cops are milling around, eating donuts, booking criminals, etc. Z is sitting down in the cell and looks a little beat up though it's obvious he won the altercation with Kaiseem. He's sipping on something in a cup and reading the paper, looking very comfortable in jail. Some people come in and Z looks over...shocked to see Vernon and Terrance both being brought in with their hands tied behind their back in handcuffs! It's visible that they were in a fight. Vernon and Terrance both are surprised to see Z in the police station. The cops take them out of their cuffs and put them in the cell with Z, there's no one else in the cell but the three of them.

Terrance
Z, what are you doing here?

Vernon
Yeah, you ok?

Z
Ok?! Course I'm ok! I thought the gays didn't do good in jail, hunnay, I watched Oz, it was like a tutorial on the prison life and NO ONE was gonna be taking MY goodies! But it's NOT THAT bad here.
(holds out cup)
Cappucino? Hey boo!

Z waves to the female CO on duty and she happily waves back.

Z
(to Vernon)
She saw our Britney performance at the club and LOVES me! Isn't that a coincidence? Ya gotta love the fag hags, honey. Now what the hell are you two doing in here? Together?

Terrance and Vernon look like neither one of them want to say, they both seem a little ashamed of the fight they had. Z goes over to the bars, talking to the female officer.

Terrance
Z...I need to ask you something and--can you be honest with me?

Z
As much as I can.

Terrance
(looks over at Vernon)
Does Julian have feelings for this guy?

Z looks like she doesn't want to answer that question.

Z
(pause)
Can I--phone a friend on this one, Regis?
(to the female officer)
Heyyy, boo! Can I borrow your cell again? I just need to call my bestfriend Julian so I can ask him something.

End of Scene.

Send thoughts, comments to twitter.com/boyfriendznews

No comments:

Post a Comment