Monday, May 10, 2010

*Z's Thoughts* on Ep. 9

Love isn't something that people think it is. Everyone wants to "be in love", "get a boo", "be wifey"...but let me tell you, being wifey is NOT for the birds! It's for the strong hearted who have to deal with taking care of business and letting the hoes know you aint having it...sorry, got carried away. But, the days' events in jail were fruitful (I LOVE using them words, honey)...I feel as though in some way I'm responsible for Julian finally snagging his "Apple Pie A La Man". And Vernon isn't bad but I really liked Terrence for Julian too, no flip flopping. However, I'm surprised that the boy was able to get this far with the "formerly straight" guy...maybe he can be in my next show.

Stony. Stony. As I look at my boo sleeping, I wonder if he really wants to be here. Or if he wants to be with a man thats more manly than me but if that is such the case than he can get the hell out...even though this is his momma's subletted apartment! But he told me that he wants to be with me, and I'm still here while Kaiseem has been deported to a not so nice neighborhood, thank to the sickening lesbian cop at the police station! I just want things to be the way that they were, before Kaiseem and Stony's lie...will it ever be right again? xoxox Muahz.

*Z*

No comments:

Post a Comment